Friday, July 26, 2019

Goodbye and Hello

The other day a friend send out a Facebook message asking for her friends' contact info as she had managed to lose it all. She blamed technology. I couldn't resist pointing out that she was using technology to solve her tech problem.

Shortly thereafter I suffered my own glitch. I could no longer update my website! Horrors! Like my pal I cursed the internet and, well, turned to technology to solve my tech problem. Crow doesn't taste all that bad if you put a little lemon on it.

www.lissabankspaintings.com
Long story short, I'd planned a nifty summer sale so that didn't happen and I have a big show coming up in a couple of weeks and desperately needed an operational website so I flew into crisis mode. The good news is that I've designed a brand spanking new website with all new bells and whistles that, at this point, I'm praying works as I'd hoped!

The site is now live and though I'm discovering a few things need smoothing out and I still have a punch list that continues to grow, I'm excited for its new functionalities like... a way to purchase paintings online (yay!) and cool slideshows and a new place to publish these blog posts!

Sorry Blogger but this will look nicer and everything will be in one place. SO, I invite you to visit my site! I'm not sure how or if you will be notified of new postings as you do if you've subscribed to this site (just added that to the list) but I think it will be a nice experience.

Onward!

No comments :

Post a Comment